Title：5Director of the Chinese Ancient History Teaching and Research Department of the History and Culture College in Henan University, the researcher of the Yellow River Inheritance and Modern Civilization Building Cooperative Innovation Center, the young backbone teacher of universities in Henan province,the outstanding teacher of Kaifeng city, vice secretary of the Ancient Capital Association and Kaifeng History Association, one of the second batch of "Humanities and Social Sciences outstanding talents" and the second batch of "youth cultural talents" in Kaifeng City.
Professor: associate professor
1998-2002,studied in the department of history of Huaibei Normal Coal College.
2002-2005,studied at the history and culture college of Henan University.
2005-2008,studied at the history and culture college of Sichuan University.
Since 2008,I have worked in the history and culture college of Henan University.
Research Interests: History of Song Dynasty
<Ancient History of China> <Traditional Festival and National Culture of China> <The History of Ancient Chinese Pollical System> <Political Culture of Tang and Song> etc.
The relationship between the Northern Song Dynasty and the scholar bureaucrat clique politics, Sichuan University press, 2015
1) The criticism and causes of uniting other states to contain Xia Dynasty policy of the Northern Song Dynasty in its early period. "Journal of Ningxia University", first issue in 2007.
2) A brief account of private collection in the Song Dynasty, "History Teaching", the seventh issue in 2007.
3) The judicial power of the trial court and the prime minister’s right to review in the early period of the Northern Song Dynasty, "monthly of history",the Ninth issue in 2007.
4) Study on the relationship between Ou Yangxiu and Cai Xiang -- also on the party politics in the middle of the Northern Song Dynasty, the essays on the study of song history, Hebei University press, 2009.
5) The same year identity and the "Qing Li same year" incident in the Northern Song Dynasty, "Journal of Southwestern University", second issue in 2010.
6) The same year identity in the Song Dynasty and the common sense of the same year identity. "Journal of Southwestern University", the first issue in 2012.
7) A discussion on the qualification and transfer of the prime minister in the Northern Song Dynasty, the North Paper Series, the third issue of 2013 (fully reprinted by the History of the Song, Liao and Jin Dynasties "in 2013 the fourth issue of the People’s University).
8) the study of the qualifications of magistrates in the Northern Song Dynasty, the Song Dynasty history paper series, Hebei University press, October 2014.
9) the crisis of local construction in the Song Dynasty and its response. Journal of Henan University, the second issue in 2016.
10) "the folk power of the Song Dynasty and its contribution to the local construction", "the study of the Central Plains culture", the fifth issue of 2017 (the sixth issue of the academic abstracts of universities and colleges in 2017).
1) Research on folk powers and local construction in Song Dynasty, National Social Science Foundation Project, 2014
2) Research on the relationship between civil politics and Jinshi of the same year in the Northern Song Dynasty, the key item of Henan Provincial Department of Education, 2015
1) The third prize of outstanding achievements in Social Sciences in Henan in 2015.
2) The third prize of outstanding achievements in social science of Henan Provincial Department of education in 2015.
3) The first prize of outstanding achievements in Social Sciences in Kaifeng in 2017.